Accordingly, YSR Congress president Y.S. jagan Mohan Reddy, who has been maintaining that his party would get voted to power in the Assembly elections held recently, is learned to have finalized even the muhurat of his swearing-in ceremony. Meanwhile, the extremely confident party cadre is happily waiting for the results day, which it believes will just be a formality.
According to sources, jagan would shift to Undavalli in the capital region on May 22. The party office is already moving to the capital region. It is said that the YSRCP state office would begin functioning from Undavalli on May 21. Further the shifting, it is learnt, is being done due to jagan's confidence of winning the elections.
Apparently for the last few days, rumors were rife that jagan would swear in as the CM on May 26, as per the muhurat decided by astrologer Kalidas, belonging to Parvatipuram in Vizianagaram district. Apparently the YSRCP cadre said there was no truth in that information and the party leaders say that their party president would swear in on May 30, according to the muhurat decided by sri Swaroopanandendra Swamy of visakhapatnam district, who has close links with jagan and Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls? Reportedly the constituency wise exit poll conducted by TV9-News9-CVoter has predicted several big losses for the Congress-JD(S) combine, especially in the most controversial constituencies including Mandya, Kalaburgi and the three segments in Bengaluru city. Meanwhile the polls predicted that of the 28 total seats in Karnataka, BJP would win 18 seats, the Congress 7 seats
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?
- What do astrologers & numerologists says about election results?