Accordingly, YSR Congress president Y.S. jagan Mohan Reddy, who has been maintaining that his party would get voted to power in the Assembly elections held recently, is learned to have finalized even the muhurat of his swearing-in ceremony. Meanwhile, the extremely confident party cadre is happily waiting for the results day, which it believes will just be a formality.
According to sources, jagan would shift to Undavalli in the capital region on May 22. The party office is already moving to the capital region. It is said that the YSRCP state office would begin functioning from Undavalli on May 21. Further the shifting, it is learnt, is being done due to jagan's confidence of winning the elections.
Apparently for the last few days, rumors were rife that jagan would swear in as the CM on May 26, as per the muhurat decided by astrologer Kalidas, belonging to Parvatipuram in Vizianagaram district. Apparently the YSRCP cadre said there was no truth in that information and the party leaders say that their party president would swear in on May 30, according to the muhurat decided by sri Swaroopanandendra Swamy of visakhapatnam district, who has close links with jagan and Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar