Reportedly Ola has partnered with SBI to launch ‘Ola Money SBI Credit Card’. As per report the card, which is powered by Visa, will offer a simplified application process, without joining fees with seamless, flexible and convenient payments, the company said in a statement. Presently Ola is targeting 10 million Ola Money-SBI Credit Cards to be issued by 2022.
Apparently Ola users will be able to apply, view and manage their Credit Card directly on the Ola app. Furthermore Card users will also be offered cash back and rewards, instantly credited to their accounts in the form of Ola Money which can be redeemed against Ola rides, flight and hotel bookings, with lifetime validity. Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-founder and CEO of Ola, said in a statement “Mobility spends form a significant wallet share for users and we see a huge opportunity to transform their payments experience with this solution. With over 150 million digital-first consumers on our platform, Ola will be a catalyst in driving india’s digital economy with cutting edge payment solutions".
Moreover Ola is considered a pioneer in the mobility industry and we believe this partnership will play a key role in further strengthening our card portfolio.” Apparently some of the offers on this credit card include 7% cashback on Ola cab spends, 5% cashback on flight bookings, 20% on domestic hotel bookings, 6% on international hotel bookings, 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions, 20% back at restaurants and 1% on all other spends.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar