Reportedly Ola has partnered with SBI to launch ‘Ola Money SBI Credit Card’. As per report the card, which is powered by Visa, will offer a simplified application process, without joining fees with seamless, flexible and convenient payments, the company said in a statement. Presently Ola is targeting 10 million Ola Money-SBI Credit Cards to be issued by 2022.
Apparently Ola users will be able to apply, view and manage their Credit Card directly on the Ola app. Furthermore Card users will also be offered cash back and rewards, instantly credited to their accounts in the form of Ola Money which can be redeemed against Ola rides, flight and hotel bookings, with lifetime validity. Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-founder and CEO of Ola, said in a statement “Mobility spends form a significant wallet share for users and we see a huge opportunity to transform their payments experience with this solution. With over 150 million digital-first consumers on our platform, Ola will be a catalyst in driving india’s digital economy with cutting edge payment solutions".
Moreover Ola is considered a pioneer in the mobility industry and we believe this partnership will play a key role in further strengthening our card portfolio.” Apparently some of the offers on this credit card include 7% cashback on Ola cab spends, 5% cashback on flight bookings, 20% on domestic hotel bookings, 6% on international hotel bookings, 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions, 20% back at restaurants and 1% on all other spends.
TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs Accordingly Telecom regulator Trai on Monday said the scope of its consultation process on over the top applications (OTTs) is limited to examine if there are any regulatory imbalances between telecom service providers (TSPs) and OTT players and will see if it can come out with a regulation or recommendation or order on the issue in the next one month.
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?