Former CEO Ravi Prakash and Actor shivaji finds themselves in more trouble as the Police found evidence to establish that they have misled the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) to prevent the new management from taking over of the channel. This could mean that Ravi Prakash and shivaji are likely to be arrested very soon.
Cyber Crime Police retrieved some emails which establish that the share transfer agreement between Ravi Prakash and Sivaji was not the old one, but was a fake deal signed in April this year with ante-dated documents. Even as Ravi Prakash team deleted these emails from the server, the police with the help of forensic experts retrieved them.
Earlier it was said that Sivaji had signed an agreement with Ravi Prakash on February 20, 2018, for purchase of 40,000 shares. However, it was revealed from the e-mail correspondence that the draft agreement was prepared by a Vijayawada-based advocate on April 13, 2019.
PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra Ever since PMC bank scam unearthed there has been utter confusion and stress among the bank customers, fear of losing money has left many account holders distressed and despaired. PMC (Punjab and Maharashtra co-operative bank) scam claimed one more life in Maharashtra, this is the fifth death reported so far relating to bank scam, a septuagenarian woman reportedly because of vast amount of money was parked in the bank by her daughter and son-in-law. Bharathi Sadarangani died of cardi
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar