Former CEO Ravi Prakash and Actor shivaji finds themselves in more trouble as the Police found evidence to establish that they have misled the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) to prevent the new management from taking over of the channel. This could mean that Ravi Prakash and shivaji are likely to be arrested very soon.
Cyber Crime Police retrieved some emails which establish that the share transfer agreement between Ravi Prakash and Sivaji was not the old one, but was a fake deal signed in April this year with ante-dated documents. Even as Ravi Prakash team deleted these emails from the server, the police with the help of forensic experts retrieved them.
Earlier it was said that Sivaji had signed an agreement with Ravi Prakash on February 20, 2018, for purchase of 40,000 shares. However, it was revealed from the e-mail correspondence that the draft agreement was prepared by a Vijayawada-based advocate on April 13, 2019.
TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs Accordingly Telecom regulator Trai on Monday said the scope of its consultation process on over the top applications (OTTs) is limited to examine if there are any regulatory imbalances between telecom service providers (TSPs) and OTT players and will see if it can come out with a regulation or recommendation or order on the issue in the next one month.
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?