According to sources over the past few days, Telangana Chief Minister and TRS Chief K. Chandrasekhar Rao has revived his idea of Federal Front and has been touring the south to get leaders of different regional parties to join his political idea. Meanwhile his efforts have still not crystallized, there is information that the TRS Chief has been approached by the Congress to join the Grand Alliance or the Mahaghatbandhan.
Furthermore kcr has been non-committal about this and he believes that his idea of Federal Front could work as an alternative to the NDA in case the BJP falls short of a majority. Reportedly the idea behind the Front was for kcr to bargain for a Deputy PM post at the Centre while handing over the reins of Telangana to his son K.T. Rama Rao. Even though initially he said the Federal Front could be a non-BJP, non-Congress Front of only regional parties, it is learnt that he is not completely rejecting the idea of joining the Congress.
Moreover with Chandrababu wanting modi out and kcr seeking a Deputy PM post, both of which could be agreed upon, in such a case, the TRS could be happy being a part of Mahaghatbandhan with the Congress. Hence there is a possibility of Congress playing the role of a mediator between AP and Telangana and treating them equally by increasing harmony.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time