Reportedly whether V ravi babu aka TV9 Ravi Prakash stood as the epitome of honesty or he got beleaguered by the way Alanda Media (Jupalli Rameshwara Rao) tried to dictate terms to him or not, it looks like the 'forgery case' against him with Cyber Crime police of hyderabad is getting its noose tightened.
Reportedly Cyber Crime police are said to have unearthed crucial evidence which declares that Ravi Prakash and his friend, actor Sivaji, have created fake share agreements to make sure that the transformation of power from TV9's ABCL to Alanda Media won't happen.
Moreover as per the report, while Sivaji has claimed in his complaint to National Company Law Tribunal that Ravi Prakash and him made an agreement on Feb 20, 2018, police are said to have found an email thread that showcased that the draft of this agreement was actually prepared on April 13th, and Ravi Prakash ordered some changes to it the next day. Meanwhile all these emails exchanged between Ravi Prakash, Sivaji, TV9 Sakthi, Murthy and couple of others are actually deleted from the mail server, but police are said to have recovered them using advanced technology.
Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls? Reportedly the constituency wise exit poll conducted by TV9-News9-CVoter has predicted several big losses for the Congress-JD(S) combine, especially in the most controversial constituencies including Mandya, Kalaburgi and the three segments in Bengaluru city. Meanwhile the polls predicted that of the 28 total seats in Karnataka, BJP would win 18 seats, the Congress 7 seats
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?
- What do astrologers & numerologists says about election results?