Reportedly whether V ravi babu aka TV9 Ravi Prakash stood as the epitome of honesty or he got beleaguered by the way Alanda Media (Jupalli Rameshwara Rao) tried to dictate terms to him or not, it looks like the 'forgery case' against him with Cyber Crime police of hyderabad is getting its noose tightened.
Reportedly Cyber Crime police are said to have unearthed crucial evidence which declares that Ravi Prakash and his friend, actor Sivaji, have created fake share agreements to make sure that the transformation of power from TV9's ABCL to Alanda Media won't happen.
Moreover as per the report, while Sivaji has claimed in his complaint to National Company Law Tribunal that Ravi Prakash and him made an agreement on Feb 20, 2018, police are said to have found an email thread that showcased that the draft of this agreement was actually prepared on April 13th, and Ravi Prakash ordered some changes to it the next day. Meanwhile all these emails exchanged between Ravi Prakash, Sivaji, TV9 Sakthi, Murthy and couple of others are actually deleted from the mail server, but police are said to have recovered them using advanced technology.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time