Reportedly grounded Jet Airways' lenders plan to get all bids legally verified before beginning negotiations with interested parties. Meanwhile according to informed sources, lenders have a limited number of options to recover their outstanding dues worth Rs 8,400 crore and they might also try to stitch a deal involving two bidding parties.
A senior banker told in mumbai "We will first get all (solicited and unsolicited) bids legally verified and after that we will invite the selected parties on to the negotiating table”. Furthermore another source involved in the matter said "If the process to find a suitable bidder fails, then the other options will be DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal) and NCLT." Further when asked about the sudden exodus of the company's top management and lenders view on the same, the senior banker said: "It is for the owners of the airline to decide about appointments. We are not the part of any controlling entity."
Earlier on Tuesday, an exodus of senior management personnel took place, as the airline's CEO, CFO and Company Secretary resigned. Moreover having run out of cash, Jet Airways suspended its operations on April 17. Besides employees exiting, its aircraft are also being gradually de-registered and these events have added to the growing uncertainty about the airline's revival.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time