Reportedly grounded Jet Airways' lenders plan to get all bids legally verified before beginning negotiations with interested parties. Meanwhile according to informed sources, lenders have a limited number of options to recover their outstanding dues worth Rs 8,400 crore and they might also try to stitch a deal involving two bidding parties.
A senior banker told in mumbai "We will first get all (solicited and unsolicited) bids legally verified and after that we will invite the selected parties on to the negotiating table”. Furthermore another source involved in the matter said "If the process to find a suitable bidder fails, then the other options will be DRT (Debt Recovery Tribunal) and NCLT." Further when asked about the sudden exodus of the company's top management and lenders view on the same, the senior banker said: "It is for the owners of the airline to decide about appointments. We are not the part of any controlling entity."
Earlier on Tuesday, an exodus of senior management personnel took place, as the airline's CEO, CFO and Company Secretary resigned. Moreover having run out of cash, Jet Airways suspended its operations on April 17. Besides employees exiting, its aircraft are also being gradually de-registered and these events have added to the growing uncertainty about the airline's revival.
Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls? Reportedly the constituency wise exit poll conducted by TV9-News9-CVoter has predicted several big losses for the Congress-JD(S) combine, especially in the most controversial constituencies including Mandya, Kalaburgi and the three segments in Bengaluru city. Meanwhile the polls predicted that of the 28 total seats in Karnataka, BJP would win 18 seats, the Congress 7 seats
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...
- TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?
- What do astrologers & numerologists says about election results?