Reportedly the controversy surrounding senior Karnataka cadre IAS officer Mohammed Mohsin, who was suspended by the Election Commission of india for conducting a search on Prime Minister Narendra modi’s helicopter in Odisha on April 16, refuses to die and the Election Commission (EC) has approached the Karnataka High Court objecting to the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) order which gave relief to Mohsin.
Furthermore following this, a vacation division bench headed by Justice John Michael Cunha of the Karnataka High Court has issued notices to Mohsin, the state and central governments on the issue. ECI submitted to the HC “Every officer appointed to oversee an election is deemed to be on deputation to the EC and the commission has control over such officer”.
Moreover Mohsin had got relief from the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) after the EC had asked the Karnataka government to take action. Apparently the EC said that Mohsin had conducted the search in PM modi’s helicopter without authority as required for a SPG protectee. Perhaps the CAT on April 29 ruled in favor of Mohsin stating that no disciplinary action can be taken against him and Odisha have faced similar checks.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority