Following a search operation conducted by Central reserve police forces, Rashtriya rifle and special operation group in the village of Dalipora in an unexpected turn of events all of a sudden terrorists who were hiding, started to attack by opening fire and this was followed by an encounter operation.
In the brutal fight that ensued, several lives were lost as three terrorists were shot dead by armed forces and one soldier was killed by terrorists during the firing in Pulwama district of Jammu and Kashmir. After these attacks, the army has reportedly seized modern weapons and arms and still the military operation is in progress.
It has been said that these terrorists who were involved were belonging to Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist outfit. During the attack, two more soldiers and a civilian got injured and due to this chaos situation, in Pulwama, Internet services have been disconnected.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority