In Andhra Pradesh's Vijayanagaram, three B.Tech students got arrested by following a raid during which cops seized 10 kg of Cannabis which the students had planned to transport from Araku Valley to Vishakapatnam. It had been reported that cops arrested three B.Tech students along with 10 kg of Ganja and their mobile phones and also a brand new ford car.
The students were identified as Sai sumanth, Rahul Reddy and Sai kiran who belong to Guntur district.
Reportedly these students are from economically weaker and poor/ middle class background families but they got addicted to money and wanted luxury in life easily and hence they entered into the world of smuggling and selling/ transporting ganja in an attempt to make easy money reported the area Inspector. All three Accused were investigated, produced in court and got imprisoned now.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20