Indiaherald Group of Publishers P LIMITED

X
close save
crop image
x
TM
Thu, Jun 27, 2019 | Last Updated 12:01 am IST

Menu &Sections

Search

Know Donald Trump's plan for Immigration Policies

Know Donald Trump's plan for Immigration Policies
Know Donald Trump's plan for Immigration Policies
http://apherald-nkywabj.stackpathdns.com/images/appleiconAPH72x72.png apherald.com

Washington sources reported that Trump’s main points were first, that nearly 87% of 1.1 million of immigrants who get residency every year, get it on the basis of a relative (qualified or otherwise) or random chance, which could be humanitarian relief or other reasons. It's only a bare 11-13% who gets in on the basis of merit or skill. Meanwhile under the new plan, the last category would rise to about 60%, and the family centric selection would reduce precipitously.

Know Donald Trump

Furthermore his second point should make many an Indian parent ecstatic. The President observes that under the previous system and so for those who are slaving to get their kids through college in the US, this could be a boost. Brilliant kids get to stay. As do brilliant workers. So the home country loses, but then they were losers anyway.



Moreover his third point is that the policy would also prioritize the immediate family of newly minted Americans. Instead of waiting in line with the others, they go “Right to the front of the line, where they should be.” It's sticky, but it could be that this will win him the new and ethnic Indian vote.


Know Donald Trump's plan for Immigration Policies
5/ 5 - (1 votes)
Add To Favourite
More from author
Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
New Districts for AP from July
Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP
Is actress Shobitha Dhulipala making her entry in Bigg Boss Telugu season 3?
AP CM Jagan feels Education should be service oriented & not profit making business
KTR & KCR made a visit to Kaleshwaram project
Pawan Kalyan attacks CM Jagan, gives deadline
US president hints may seek a deal with Iran to defuse tensions
Will Stalin seek a solution for water crisis in Chennai?
North Karnataka received Monsoon showers in drought hit areas
Tamil Bigg Boss Season 3 has interesting mix this time
Many mango growers named Mango after PM Modi's name
Why AP CM Jagan ordered to demolish Praja Vedika?
Why RBI Deputy Governor's resigned?
We are not rulers, but public servants: YS Jagan to AP Collectors
Is there any compromise on cases of CM Ramesh & Sujana?
Is there any compromise on cases of CM Ramesh & Sujana?
51% turnout for Tamilnadu Nadigar Sangam Election
51% turnout for Tamilnadu Nadigar Sangam Election
What's AP CM Jagan's reaction to rapists like Acid attackers?
Special Pooja performed in Hyderabad for reducing child rape in India
Bengaluru's RV Road Metro Station shuts down as Yellow Line construction begun
US President Donald Trump pens to North Korean President Kim
Why Rajinikanth did not vote in Nadigar Sangam polls?
AP CM Jagan's focuses for employment to educated village people
Online travel website Dharavis slums reported Taj Mahal among foreign tourists
Rain lashed drought hit Chennai
About the author

Bharath has been the knowledge focal point for the world, As Darvin evolution formula End is the Start ... Bharath again will be the Knowledge Focal Point to the whole world. Want to hold the lamp and shine light on the path of greatness for our country Bharath.