As soon as the Clock Struck Six, All The Channels have rushed in to Predict the just concluded General Elections, all the national survey agencies unanimous predicted that Narendra modi is here to stay and you like it or not, we need to brace up for another five years of his rule. Coming to Telangana, it is TRS all the way.
In the case of Andhra Pradesh, a vast majority of the pollsters indicated YSR Congress is coming to Power and it is going to be that time of jagan saying the words 'YS jagan Mohan Reddy Ane Nenu'. Only a very few agencies including Yellow Batch - Lagadapati and TV5 predicted Chandrababu coming to Power.
Telugu Tammullu are completely demoralized with these surveys. CPS which predicted Telangana Elections on the dot is giving a massive 130+ seats to YSR Congress. Lagadapati who got it horribly wrong in the same election gave 100 (+/-10 seats) for TDP. May 23rd is going to be very interesting.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan