Reportedly in many elections, only one of the many pollsters has gotten it right and the problem is that it's usually a different pollster each time and recent world history is rife with occasions on which the polls have simply gotten it wrong consider the Australian elections this week, in which the governing center right alliance proved every single poll for months wrong to crawl back into power.
Furthermore in particular, in the north, center and west, outside Uttar Pradesh and one or two other states, it's hard to argue with the trends that almost all the opinion polls have shown. Accordingly modi rules this part of india, and his grip on voters' hearts (and their voting fingers) seems unbreakable at this point.
Moreover if this is another modi Wave, and in fact one comparable to 2014, then let us hear no more nonsense about the record of the United Progressive Alliance being the reason that modi won in 2014. Presently modi wins because a plurality in this country believes he represents it better than any other politician in living memory and hence that's why he won in 2014, and that may be why he wins in 2019.
Why this BJP MLA beats Officer with bat? Reportedly in what can be termed as gross misuse of power, senior BJP leader Kailash Vijayvargiya's son, who is a legislator in Madhya Pradesh was caught on camera beating with a bat civic body official in Indore on Wednesday. Meanwhile Akash Vijayvargiya represents Indore -3 seat. In the video, the politician can be seen thrashing the official in full public glare where media and police were present.
- Nirmala Seetharaman is among 100 most influential in UK power list
- Union Cabinet approved proposed changes to Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill
- Passenger attack made Permit of Kallada Bus suspended for One Year
- Media is playing games with TDP!
- Nara Lokesh says Our resident at Amaravathi isn't illegal
- PM Modi replyied to 'Motion of Thanks on President's Address' in Rajya Sabha
- EC announced July 16 for polling 6 Rajya Sabha MPs from Tamilnadu
- 2026 Winter Olympics Venue is decided as Milan
- Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi