According to sources seven states and a union territory comprising 59 constituencies of the 543 saw brisk voting on Sunday (May 19). Meanwhile as soon as curtains are drawn on polling, several institutions, survey agencies and pollsters will release their results aka exit polls on who people think will clinch the top post this time around. You can expect exit polls from the following agencies News18-IPSOS, india Today-Axis, Times Now-CNX, NewsX-Neta, Republic-Jan Ki Baat, Republic-CVoter, ABP-CSDS and Today's Chanakya.
Furthermore the Election Commission will announce the final results on May 23, after the votes are counted. Hence in accordance with the EC’s directive, the exit polls will be announced after 6:30 PM by when the seventh phase of polling is concluded. Reportedly the india Today-Axis My india has predicted that YSR Congress Party would sweep Andhra Pradesh with 18-20 out of 25 Lok Sabha seats.
Moreover the ruling TDP would be down to 4-6 LS seats, according to the poll. Perhaps YSRCP will have a vote share of 45% while the TDP will have a vote share of 38% and according to News Nation exit poll results, YSR Congress is likely to get 15-17 LS seats while TDP may get 7-9 seats in Andhra Pradesh.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan