According to sources Majority of pollsters predict a thumping victory for YSR Congress Party out of 25 Lok Sabha seats in the State that went to polls on April 23. Meanwhile the india Today – Axis My india exit poll indicated that YS jagan Mohan Reddy led YSR Congress Party is expected to win anywhere between 18 and 20 seats. The TDP’s tally would be down to four to six seats.
Furthermore the News 18 india – IPSOS also gave YSR Congress a clear edge pointing out that the party would garner 13 to 14 seats, while TDP is set to get 10 to 12 seats. Meanwhile Janasena may not register any win; BJP is likely to secure zero or one Lok Sabha seat in the State. Accordingly the INS-CVoter exit poll has predicted 14 seats for Telugu Desam Party while giving 11 seats to YSR Congress.
Moreover the News24-Today Chanakya exit poll says TDP to win 17 (± 3) Lok Sabha seats and YSR Congress to win 8 (± 3) seats. Perhaps with majority of polls suggesting a clear edge for YSR Congress party in terms of Lok Sabha seats, the party is expected to play a vital role at the Centre notwithstanding which political formation ascends to power.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan