Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is on a "Stop BJP" mission even before the elections ended. But exit polls predicted a comfortable victory for the BJP and his meeting with Mamata was a hint of concern. Mr. Naidu said to the media that he will discuss politics before his visit to kolkata. But there was no word from him after the meeting.
The exit polls also confirmed that YSR Jaganmohan Reddy will win 15 of the 25 seats and CBN will just get 10. But, both CBN and mamata banerjee have called the exit polls as rubbish and Mamata even called it as "Gossip".
CBN also said the EC should establish transparency and accountability, and questioned why it is not conducting 50 per cent counting of the slips from VVPAT (Voter-Verified Paper Audit Trail machines). The EVM controversy began since 2017 assembly elections in UP.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20