The Lok Sabha elections ended finally and now all eyes are on May 23rd as the vote counting begins. Exit Polls have predicted an easy win for BJP once again. There are lots of complaints against BJP as they have never followed any rules imposed by the EC. One among the complaints was on NaMo TV.
NaMo TV was started on March 23rd and it was operated through BJP IT wing. This was against EC rules and lots of co
And all the dish companies and cable TV operators said, this is a free channel with an advertisement motive and there is no particular permission for this. EC also said they can't ban this channel. But now, the channel has disappeared soon after the elections. This has raised several questions.
Oppositions are against everything I do: Modi According to sources in Lok Sabha Prime Minister Narendra Modi lashed out at Congress for failing to recognize the non-Gandhi Prime Ministers. Recently Modi responded on the EVM tampering and during the elections, there was a wide debate about EVMs and TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu extensively campaigned against use of EVMs in the elections.
- Why this BJP MLA beats Officer with bat?
- Nirmala Seetharaman is among 100 most influential in UK power list
- Union Cabinet approved proposed changes to Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill
- Passenger attack made Permit of Kallada Bus suspended for One Year
- Media is playing games with TDP!
- Nara Lokesh says Our resident at Amaravathi isn't illegal
- PM Modi replyied to 'Motion of Thanks on President's Address' in Rajya Sabha
- EC announced July 16 for polling 6 Rajya Sabha MPs from Tamilnadu
- 2026 Winter Olympics Venue is decided as Milan
- Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP