Since yesterday everyone including people have discussed on credibility of EXIT Poll Surveys. There are many arguments and cross-arguments among political parties on EXIT Poll results in Television debates. But EXIT Poll report is clearly exposed with errors in Social Media by netizens. When we opened the website of Axis MY india http://www.axismyindia.org/ it is saying the 21 years of trust of the agency.
Disclaimer of EXIT Poll report of Axis MY india is very interesting. It doesn’t follow any methodology in doing EXIT Poll survey. It clearly mentioned that based on popularity of political party leaving other things aside in conducting the survey. Even though Congress has not contested in Chennai Central Axis MY india predicts Congress won this segment. DMK’s Dayanidhi Maran is contesting from Chennai Central. In Uttrakhand it mentioned five Assembly Constituencies wrongly as Lok Sabha Constituencies. The team that worked for this agency doesn’t know the basics like Lok Sabha and Assembly constituency.
sikkim Lok Sabha won by sikkim Krantikari Morcha (SKM) even though the party received maximum number of votes (46%). sikkim Democratic Front will win the sikkim MP seat with 44% of votes which is lesser than SKM’s. This agency has predicted that YSRCP will going to win AP over TDP by a margin of 8% of votes. Even YSRCP leaders too not convinced on voting % between two parties disclosed by Axis My india. Everyone has agreed that there is neck ‘n’ neck fight happened between TDP and YSRCP. Amid of this 8% voting difference is not convincible. Here credibility maters for any agency to convince the people with its report. After getting negative comments from the people Axix MY india should correct the report and published in website.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan