Even before the election results arrived, TDP leaders seem to be losing confidence in their winning possibilities. Minister Ayyanna Patrudu made a strange comment which has shocked the Party Supporters and will give sleepless nights until the counting day. Ayyanna lambasted Lagadapati's Survey which is in favor of TDP.
Ayyanna's Attack has come as a surprise to everyone in TDP because no one finds fault with a survey when it is in their favor. "Many families have come on roads believing Lagadapati's Survey of Telangana Assembly Elections. Several people told me that they have lost everything due to him. How Lagadapati knows the Pulse of the People?," Ayyanna Patrudu said.
This indicates that Ayyanna lost hope on TDP's victory in this election. Ayyanna himself is on a sticky wicket in Narsipatnam Constituency. Film Director Puri Jagannadh's Brother Petala Uma shankar Ganesh is contesting against him. Uma shankar Ganesh was also the candidate the last time but lost.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20