Chennai sources stated that the ruling AIADMK in Tamilnadu hit out at DMK chief M K Stalin on Tuesday for saying his party would decide on being part of the next Union cabinet formed by "whichever party" after the Lok Sabha results, asking what was his "hesitation" over standing firmly with ally Congress.
When asked if the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) would be a part of the next Union cabinet formed by "whichever party", Stalin had said, "I can respond to this only after the conclusion of counting on May 23." Furthermore latching on to his statement, All india Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) mouthpiece "Namathu Amma" pointed out that the DMK was an ally of the Congress and therefore, Stalin should have said his party would only be a part of the UPA cabinet.
Moreover "It is clear that Stalin is only keen on securing cabinet berths (for the DMK) and not following (coalition) principles". What was the "hesitation" on his part to declare that his party would be a part of only the Congress led alliance and not any other grouping.
Former PM Manmohan Singh's tenure as Rajya Sabha MP comes to an end Reportedly former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will not be seen in Parliament any more. As per report the tenure of Manmohan Singh as Rajya Sabha MP has ended on Friday and as Congress party doesn't have enough strength in Assam assembly, it could not endorse Manmohan once again.
- Why companies ran away from AP? TCS in dilemma, Holitech moves to UP!
- Miss India 2019 Winner is from Rajasthan
- PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit