Reportedly the constituency wise exit poll conducted by TV9-News9-CVoter has predicted several big losses for the Congress-JD(S) combine, especially in the most controversial constituencies including Mandya, Kalaburgi and the three segments in Bengaluru city. Meanwhile the polls predicted that of the 28 total seats in Karnataka, BJP would win 18 seats, the Congress 7 seats, JD(S) 2 seats and one seat would go to an independent.
Furthermore the exit polls indicate that Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy’s son nikhil Kumaraswamy would lose the Mandya segment to independent candidate Sumalatha ambareesh backed by BJP. Apparently one of the most controversial election battles that was fought in 2019, the Mandya segment witnessed a tough fight between the two candidates.
Moreover the polls also predicted that the BJP’s Tejasvi Surya, PC Mohan and DV Sadananda Gowda would win from Bengaluru south, Bengaluru Central and Bengaluru North segments. Reportedly south and central have been BJP strongholds, the Congress had fielded a strong candidate Krishna Byre Gowda, from Bengaluru North hoping that his image as a well-educated urbanite would attract the city’s voters towards the Congress.
Former PM Manmohan Singh's tenure as Rajya Sabha MP comes to an end Reportedly former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will not be seen in Parliament any more. As per report the tenure of Manmohan Singh as Rajya Sabha MP has ended on Friday and as Congress party doesn't have enough strength in Assam assembly, it could not endorse Manmohan once again.
- Why companies ran away from AP? TCS in dilemma, Holitech moves to UP!
- Miss India 2019 Winner is from Rajasthan
- PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit