Tadepally sources stated that YSRCP chief YS jagan Mohan Reddy is witnessing his party’s spectacular surge across the State from his house in Tadepally surrounded by party leaders and milling supporters. Meanwhile as the numbers trickled in on Thursday morning, YSRCP did exceedingly well in the postal ballots evidencing the massive support for YS jagan among the employees of the State.
Furthermore YS jagan Mohan Reddy left his Lotus Pond house in hyderabad to Tadepally on Wednesday itself. Hence as per the instructions of the Andhra Pradesh police, the Telangana police beefed up his security cover and he was accorded a grand welcome in Gannavaram Airport with party leaders and supporters vying with each other to shake hands with their leader.
Moreover supporters gathered by the roadside as his cavalcade left Gannavaram Airport to his house in Tadepally. Apparently in wake of Tadepally teeming with YSRCP supporters from across the State, the Vijayawada and Guntur police increased the security to jagan. Accordingly a bullet-proof vehicle was included as part of his convoy. Police are on vigil and cautious to prevent any untoward incident with the increased footfall in the town.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan