Accordingly the Andhra Pradesh election results are testimony to the love and adulation the people's leader enjoys. Meanwhile his party YSRCP is inching towards a landslide win in Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore to win with a thumping majority against a seasoned politician like Chandrababu Naidu who is known to control a majority of media houses not to mention his money power, is no mean feat and YS jagan is a man of determination.
Reportedly after his party lost to TDP with a negligible margin in 2014, the YSRCP supreme vowed to come back. He did and how! He is the son of late chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy, YS jagan decided to walk in the footsteps of his father. Apparently YS jagan followed his footprints and in doing so he won the trust of people of Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover YS jagan learnt that his father's flagship schemes including the healthcare initiative Arogyasri and Fee reimbursement were diluted under the ruling TDP to benefit the chief minister's cronies. Perhaps expectations and hopes among the people of Andhra Pradesh have skyrocketed. Hence after being betrayed by TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, people see YS jagan as a hope to usher in Rajanna Rajyam, the golden rule of YSR during which time there was prosperity and promised to make the coming days even better for AP people.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan