A five-year-old girl named Lohita Sarakshi studying in Chennai's Church Park School, Chennai successfully finished swimming 5 km in the sea along the Marina beach. She had her coach K.S. Elangovan and several trained swimmers accompanying her in the swim which was completed in 2 hours.
She had been swimming for three years and used to swim regularly in the sea. Her impressive feat made parents happy and her father Mahimaidas is a police constable who inspired his daughter as he himself is a swimmer. He had encouraged his children to excel in swimming.
Her coach said that
they expected the sea to be conducive and alongside her effort, the jellyfishes
were prevented from nearing her. Lohita aims to an IPS officer.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan