An ITI qualified person named Yempada Chandrasekhar and a BTech graduate Yempada Gopinath who were brothers were a part of more than 50 chain snatching cases in the city of Vizag, and now they've been finally caught by the visakhapatnam police.
Initially, they had started this chain snatching and thefts to get money by selling them and to fulfill their addiction towards a drug named as Fortwin which is said to be an analgesic for killing the pain. Police inspector Avataram headed a special team formed to nab the snatching guys as the number of complaints of chain snatching got increased.
The brothers used
double sided shirts and use black helmets while snatching and when riding bikes
and escaping after snatching they will reverse their shirts so that none will
fund them. They were caught and police seized close to 1140 grams of gold
and 5 bikes were seized from them. Their mother was also arrested for being
part of selling stolen jewelry.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan