Reportedly after TV9's former CEO Ravi Prakash released a videotape from an undisclosed location about his concerns and throwing a lot of allegations on My Home's Jupalli Rameshwara Rao, what struck many is the TV9 logo's copyrights issue. Meanwhile with news surfacing that Ravi Prakash is not giving TV9 logo's copyright, the ousted CEO mentioned that Rameshwara Rao's company should pay him a royalty for the logo as he owns it.
Furthermore it looks like there is a sort of confusion here and a quick verification on india's Patent Search website regarding the true owner of this Intellectual Property (TV9 Logo here) has given interesting clarity. Apparently while the TV9 Logo with the caption 'For a better society' is owned by A Prakash (let's read this as Ravi Prakash), the same TV9 logo without the caption is owned by ABCL Ltd, the company that sold 90% of its share to Alanda Media owned by Jupalli Rameshwara Rao and partners.
Moreover technically speaking, it looks like both the parties own a logo each and if the existing TV9 discontinues the caption, there will be no 'legal' issue it looks like.
Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment? Reportedly Saravana Bhavan hotels founder and murder case convict P Rajagopal's suffered from a heart attack late on Saturday, remains critical and is on ventilator support at present. P Rajagopal, who surrendered before the IV Magistrate court in Chennai on July 8, was admitted to Stanley Medical College hospital on the same day. Plagued by health issues, Rajagopal had, in fact, arrived
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM