Paritala Ravindra family has well known among the people of Ananthapur district since more than two decades. Paritala family influenced four or five Assembly segments like Penugonda, Rapthadu, Dharmavaram and Kadiri in every election. In 2019 elections, YSRCP stops the series of victories of Paritala Family. YSRCP candidate Thopudurthy prakash reddy won over debutant TDP nominee Paritala sriram in general elections which never thought in anyone’s dreams.
ntr called Paritala Ravindra who hide in forests in 1994 and offered TDP ticket to Ravi from Penugonda Assembly segment. Paritala political life starts with ntr and his family dedicated with ntr till later was demised. Paritala was elected again in 1999 and 2004 elections from same segment. He was killed when YSR was CM in 2004 that forced Paritala wife Sunitha entered into politics. In 2009, she was elected from Rapthadu followed by in 2014.
In 2019, Sunitha asked two Assembly tickets to his family one for her from Rapthadu and another one (Kalyanadurgam) for his son Paritala Sriram. CBN deny her request and finally she sacrificed her segment to his son. Reportedly, CBN asked her to continue this term as MLA and postpone Sriram’s entry to next term in 2024 elections. But she ignored CBN request and not digested Sriram’s unsuccessful entry into politics. People have not agreed Paritala son because of fear of violence might repeated in Ananthapur district. That puts an end to Paritala family in the district.
Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue According to sources ever since India's Space Research Organisation has cancelled the supposed Chandrayaan 2 mission launch, there is a widespread criticism on the space agency regarding the last-minute change in plans. Meanwhile especially some journalists who were invited to the launch program have made some scathing remarks.
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?