Amaravathi sources stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan has declared that there would be zero tolerance for corruption in his government and he said that no one would be spared for indulging in corruption. Meanwhile the young chief minister made it clear that from the highest level downwards, corruption would be rooted out.
Reportedly YS jagan held a meeting with chief secretary LV Subramanyam to review the tendering process and modify it accordingly to ensure transparency and honesty. Even though the TDP government called for tender bids through the Commissioner of Tenders (CoT), the regulations were bent to ensure that the contracts were awarded to hand-picked cronies.
Earlier the Chandrababu government also hiked the estimated costs of projects for heavy kickbacks. YS jagan has made his intentions very clear on this there would be no room for corruption. Moreover the YSRCP government would ensure transparency and rid the system of corrupt procedures. Reports added CM YS jagan will meet the Chief Justice of AP High Court soon to seek the services of a high court judge who would oversee the process of awarding tenders. As per the guidelines of the Central Vigilance authorities, once tenders are called, there should be no negotiations or talks with the contractors.
AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary BJP Andhra Pradesh Unit which drew a blank in the recent elections has pinned all hopes on Rajya Sabha member Y Sujana Chowdary, who defected from Telugu Desam Party to the Bharatiya Janata Party last month. Sujana is planning to rope in more TDP leaders and increase the image of the saffron party in Andhra Pradesh.
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame
- YS Jagan copycats his Dad's Footprints
- First Transgender appointed by Swiggy