TDP leaders have decided to play safe political game for next 5 years in Andhra Pradesh. They haven’t expected such a humiliating defeat after seeing the people verdict in Andhra Pradesh. Now they are looking forward how to remain in AP Politics during next 5 years. They suspect that YSRCP leaders might hit on them. Most of the TDP leaders are in thought that BJP is the best and safe shelter zone to survive in politics.
Rayalaseema TDP leaders are in hurry to jump from TDP into BJP as early as possible in particular from Ananthapur and Kadapa districts. Adinarayana Reddy who ditched YSRCP joined in TDP and got cabinet berth. In 2019, he was contest from Kadapa Parliament as TDP nominee and lost to Avinash Reddy (YSRCP). YSRCP blames that Adi is the man behind Viveka murder two months back. Before YSRCP took any hasty decision, Adi Narayana Reddy might join into BJP at any time.
In the same way, JC family too is looking towards BJP. JC Diwakar Reddy made mockery at YS jagan many times in different ways. YSRCP leaders are in thought to hit JC financially on their travelling businesses. Reportedly, son of JC Diwakar Reddy is friend of YS jagan. JC family would leave into BJP for their self-interests. Dharmavaram TDP nominee Gonugguntla Suryanarayana alias Suri have lot of pressure from his men to leave the party and join in BJP. It seems that BJP looks like shelter zone to TDP leaders even the party has no roots in the state. If they joined in BJP YSRCP leaders are not dared to attack TDP leaders.
Jet Airways may go into liquidation As per report the troubled private airline Jet Airways may go into liquidation since no serious offer has been received for the airline that has run up huge debts and its operations have been shut for over four months and there were some expressions of interest received by the Committee of Creditors (CoC) and the resolution professional (RP). However, most of them either withdrew or conveyed their
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Delhi HC called P Chidambaram "kingpin i.e. key conspirator" in INX media case
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- Will Karnataka get additional Rs. 4432 Crore as disaster hit from Centre?
- Hyderabad Metro launches a Train every 4 mins during Peak Hours
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River
- Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- BIG BREAKING: After all the Drama, P Chidambaram arrested in INX Media Scam Case
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics