TDP leaders have decided to play safe political game for next 5 years in Andhra Pradesh. They haven’t expected such a humiliating defeat after seeing the people verdict in Andhra Pradesh. Now they are looking forward how to remain in AP Politics during next 5 years. They suspect that YSRCP leaders might hit on them. Most of the TDP leaders are in thought that BJP is the best and safe shelter zone to survive in politics.
Rayalaseema TDP leaders are in hurry to jump from TDP into BJP as early as possible in particular from Ananthapur and Kadapa districts. Adinarayana Reddy who ditched YSRCP joined in TDP and got cabinet berth. In 2019, he was contest from Kadapa Parliament as TDP nominee and lost to Avinash Reddy (YSRCP). YSRCP blames that Adi is the man behind Viveka murder two months back. Before YSRCP took any hasty decision, Adi Narayana Reddy might join into BJP at any time.
In the same way, JC family too is looking towards BJP. JC Diwakar Reddy made mockery at YS jagan many times in different ways. YSRCP leaders are in thought to hit JC financially on their travelling businesses. Reportedly, son of JC Diwakar Reddy is friend of YS jagan. JC family would leave into BJP for their self-interests. Dharmavaram TDP nominee Gonugguntla Suryanarayana alias Suri have lot of pressure from his men to leave the party and join in BJP. It seems that BJP looks like shelter zone to TDP leaders even the party has no roots in the state. If they joined in BJP YSRCP leaders are not dared to attack TDP leaders.
Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue According to sources ever since India's Space Research Organisation has cancelled the supposed Chandrayaan 2 mission launch, there is a widespread criticism on the space agency regarding the last-minute change in plans. Meanwhile especially some journalists who were invited to the launch program have made some scathing remarks.
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?