Reportedly although there are a few more days for the monsoon to officially set in kerala, the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has predicted heavy rains in parts of the state till June 5. Meanwhile the IMD has also declared a yellow alert for some districts from June 3 to 5.
Furthermore as per the IMD's predictions, the southwest monsoon is likely to set in by June 6. Heavy rainfall is predicted over isolated places in Ernakulam on Monday and Tuesday. Accordingly a yellow alert has been issued for the district on these two days and a yellow alert has also been issued for Idukki district on Monday. Apparently isolated heavy rainfall measuring from 64.5 mm is also predicted for Wayanad district on Tuesday and 115.5 mm for Malappuram on Wednesday.
Moreover the kerala State Disaster Management Authority (KSDMA) had also issued a lightning warning for the state. An official release from KSDMA stated “As part of the summer rain that kerala is receiving now, heavy lightning is expected on these days from around 4 pm to 10 pm. This is causing huge damage to life and electric appliances”.
Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress Hyderabad sources reported that Congress activists, including women, staged a protest here Saturday against the detention of party leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra in Uttar Pradesh on July 19 when she insisted on going to Sonbhadra where 10 people were gunned down this week. Meanwhile the activists, led by its Telananga unit president M Anil Kumar Yadav, burnt an effigy of Uttar Pradesh
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral