As per report IndiGo on Tuesday announced new International flights at a starting all-inclusive price of Rs. 6,999. The new direct daily flights will be operated on mumbai-Dammam and Chennai-Kuala Lumpur routes, said the carrier in a press release. The new flights between mumbai and Damman will be operational from July 5 and flights between Chennai and Kuala Lumpur will start from July 15.
Meanwhile SpiceJet also announced the launch of new flights on domestic and international routes. SpiceJet announced a daily direct flight on Guwahati-Dhaka-Guwahati sector and 14 new domestic flights, according to a press release shared by the airline. SpiceJet said "All flights on the domestic network will commence operations from June 20, while the international flight will be effective from July 1".
Moreover GoAir is offering domestic flight tickets starting at Rs. 1,399 in a limited-period offer. Bookings under the sale valid for travel till July 31, 2019 can be made till June 5, according to the airline's website, goair.in. Under the offer, the cheapest flight ticket is on the Bagdogra-Guwahati route, starting at Rs. 1,399.
Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack As per report Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada, who had earlier gained notoriety for threatening India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the revocation of Article 370 which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir, has now launched a new attack on the Indian PM. Meanwhile this time, the singer is threatening PM Modi with a suicide attack and in a tweet posted on Tuesday
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail