Bye-election is inevitable in Huzurnagar Assembly constituency after TPCC N. Uttam Kumar Reddy has elected to Parliament from Nalgonda in 2019 General Elections. Uttam won the Nalgonda Parliament Segment over TRS nominee Vemireddy Narasimha Reddy by margin of 26K votes. This is really rude shock to ruling TRS party. Uttam who is member of assembly of Huzurnagar has resigned to his MLA.
Huzurnagar is comes under Nalgonda Parliament segment. Reddy community is dominant in Nalgonda district. Congress party has won Nalgonda Parliament segment many times with support of Reddy Community votes. Now both TRS and Congress have gear up for Huzurnagar Assembly bye election which likely to be held within next 4 months. As per buzz, AP ruling party YSRCP is likely to be contest in Huzurnagar Assembly constituency. It seems that political friendship of YSRCP and TRS has continued further.
Reportedly, YSRCP will contest in Huzurnagar because of making split in Reddy community votes in the segment that hits the chances of Congress party. YSRCP Telangana President Gattu srikanth Reddy is going to be contest in Huzurnagar. YSRCP hadn’t contest in Telangana Assembly elections in 2018 but it might be contest in Huzurnagar because of political reasons. jagan has closed its shop in Telangana and concentrated on AP. If YSRCP contested in Huzurnagar just because of decrease the chances of Congress and to help TRS victory.
IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement! Last week Chita Sridhar took award for best construction of Polavaram works in 2019 for Navayuga Engineering Company Limited (NECL) when IT raids take place on its counterpart Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Ltd.
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?