Bye-election is inevitable in Huzurnagar Assembly constituency after TPCC N. Uttam Kumar Reddy has elected to Parliament from Nalgonda in 2019 General Elections. Uttam won the Nalgonda Parliament Segment over TRS nominee Vemireddy Narasimha Reddy by margin of 26K votes. This is really rude shock to ruling TRS party. Uttam who is member of assembly of Huzurnagar has resigned to his MLA.
Huzurnagar is comes under Nalgonda Parliament segment. Reddy community is dominant in Nalgonda district. Congress party has won Nalgonda Parliament segment many times with support of Reddy Community votes. Now both TRS and Congress have gear up for Huzurnagar Assembly bye election which likely to be held within next 4 months. As per buzz, AP ruling party YSRCP is likely to be contest in Huzurnagar Assembly constituency. It seems that political friendship of YSRCP and TRS has continued further.
Reportedly, YSRCP will contest in Huzurnagar because of making split in Reddy community votes in the segment that hits the chances of Congress party. YSRCP Telangana President Gattu srikanth Reddy is going to be contest in Huzurnagar. YSRCP hadn’t contest in Telangana Assembly elections in 2018 but it might be contest in Huzurnagar because of political reasons. jagan has closed its shop in Telangana and concentrated on AP. If YSRCP contested in Huzurnagar just because of decrease the chances of Congress and to help TRS victory.
Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue According to sources ever since India's Space Research Organisation has cancelled the supposed Chandrayaan 2 mission launch, there is a widespread criticism on the space agency regarding the last-minute change in plans. Meanwhile especially some journalists who were invited to the launch program have made some scathing remarks.
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?