Amaravathi sources stated that the main agenda of the meeting is set to focus on the issues of the farmers, women, and employment. Reportedly the discussions will be held on the measures to be taken for the Kharif season, increase in the wages of the ASHA workers (women) and the interim relief (IR) of 27% for the employees. Furthermore also, the Cabinet will make a decision to compensate the farmers who have lost their crops in the cyclones, Titli and Fani.
Similarly, discussions on how much assistance the state received from the Center will also be held. Hence apart from this, the Cabinet meeting will discuss issues related to the availability of seeds, availability of fertilizers, minimum support price for crops for the farmers in the wake of the start of the farm season. Apparently the Chief Minister has already announced the increase of the salaries of ASHA workers from Rs 3,000 to Rs 10,000 and even signed on the relevant file at the Secretariat on Saturday.
Moreover with the increase in wages, 42,000 people in the state will benefit over Rs 504 crore annually and this will be approved by the Cabinet on Monday. Further the Chief Minister decided to discuss with the cabinet regarding the increase in the salaries of the home guards, as per the promise made in the elections. Official sources said that the Chief Minister will announce the wage hike in the first Cabinet meeting itself.
Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala According to sources heavy rains, which have lashed Kerala for the past three days as the southwest monsoon gained momentum, will persist in the state for the next two days. Meanwhile the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) issued red warning to various districts until Monday. Hence this warning has been issued to the districts where extremely heavy rainfall, up to 204mm in 24 hours
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime