Two days back cops had arrested two men who were standing near an ATM with Rs. 24 lakhs cash which was tied around their body. The two arrested criminals were identified as Abubaker based out of Mannadi and Mohammed Ghani hailing from Ramanathapuram and the Robber duo was seen standing near Royapettah in Chennai along with their bike.
As police patrol team spotted the duo in Chennai's TTK Road, they tried to catch them but seeing the cops, the men tried to escape but got caught.
During police scrutiny it was observed that the men had tied 2000 and
500 rupees notes around their stomach and it is suspected that they came with
black money to be deposited in the ATM.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP