Two frogs named varun and varsha were made to marry in a strange event in Karnataka as an attempt to please god Varuna and get rainfall. In a bizarre incident, the wedding of two frogs happened in a hotel in Udupi last week in an attempt to end the water crisis in Udupi district.
This strange wedding was planned by Udupi Nagarika Vedike organisation and Pancharatna Trust and the event began with the arrival of the two frogs in a decorated rickshaw. Afterwards they went to the Kediyoor Hotel where Varuna, Kalsanka's son and varsha the daughter of Kilinje got married with the tying of traditional mangalsutra and then people had lunch.
This event was done by Udupi Nagarika Vedike, which had earlier organized bizarre events like frog baby showers with frogs getting named after different names for rain.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP