kcr has proved many times that he is 24x7 politician but not time passed politician. For him everything has mingled with politics behind every decision. Kaleswaram in Telangana is like Polavaram in Andhra Pradesh. kcr govt took the construction of Kaleswaram as seriously and allocated major share to this project in every year budget. TRS request the Centre to consider Kaleswaram as National Project but NDA deny TRS request.
Now, kcr has decided to invite AP New Chief Minister YS jagan as Chief Guest for the inauguration of Kaleswaram project. The news not shocked many because of cordial relations between kcr and YS jagan in recent past. Behind this, it seems clear cut strategy of kcr appears. The same YS jagan and YSRCP have blamed that then Chief Minister CBN was silent when Telangana Govt constructed the dams illegally. YSRCP blames that CBN was incapable to stop Telangana projects like Kaleswaram.
YS jagan had protested against Telangana irrigation projects and staged dharna in Kurnool as Jaladeeksha on May 16, 17 and 18th. Now, kcr is ready to go Vijayawada and invite YS jagan for Kaleswaram inauguration on June 21st. kcr’s invitation seems to give troubles to YS jagan in AP. TDP and other parties might question YS jagan on this. If jagan is Chief Guest for Kaleswaram AP farmers and people have no right to question on Telangana irrigation projects. We will wait whether jagan has accepted kcr’s invitation or not.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time