kcr has proved many times that he is 24x7 politician but not time passed politician. For him everything has mingled with politics behind every decision. Kaleswaram in Telangana is like Polavaram in Andhra Pradesh. kcr govt took the construction of Kaleswaram as seriously and allocated major share to this project in every year budget. TRS request the Centre to consider Kaleswaram as National Project but NDA deny TRS request.
Now, kcr has decided to invite AP New Chief Minister YS jagan as Chief Guest for the inauguration of Kaleswaram project. The news not shocked many because of cordial relations between kcr and YS jagan in recent past. Behind this, it seems clear cut strategy of kcr appears. The same YS jagan and YSRCP have blamed that then Chief Minister CBN was silent when Telangana Govt constructed the dams illegally. YSRCP blames that CBN was incapable to stop Telangana projects like Kaleswaram.
YS jagan had protested against Telangana irrigation projects and staged dharna in Kurnool as Jaladeeksha on May 16, 17 and 18th. Now, kcr is ready to go Vijayawada and invite YS jagan for Kaleswaram inauguration on June 21st. kcr’s invitation seems to give troubles to YS jagan in AP. TDP and other parties might question YS jagan on this. If jagan is Chief Guest for Kaleswaram AP farmers and people have no right to question on Telangana irrigation projects. We will wait whether jagan has accepted kcr’s invitation or not.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan