Reportedly ever since YS jagan Mohan Reddy has sworn in as Andhra Pradesh CM, he is making both swift and smart charges in the administration. Furthermore as part of it, jagan in his first cabinet meeting showered AP people with many gifts including merger of APSRTC in government, hike in salaries to Anganwadi staff and home guards, 27% Interim Relief to the govt employees, 2000 Cr input subsidy to farmers and scrapping of CPS policy.
Further in addition to it, the cabinet has issued notification for recruitment of village volunteers, Rs 15,000 for Amma Vodi and Rs 18,000 for sanitation cleaners. Apparently with the above decisions taken up by YS jagan, political analysts feel that Telangana CM kcr may land in trouble. When considering that jagan has showered AP employees with many unexpected gifts, same section of employees in Telangana is now gearing up to pressurize kcr's government to hike their salaries too.
Moreover on other hand, the employees in Telangana want kcr to look at scrapping of CPS as jagan Mohan Reddy, in AP, has considered abolishing it. Perhaps not just the employee section, but the unemployed people are getting ready to fight for fresh jobs in state and some student organizations planning to hold a statewide protest in the following days. Hence considering the developments in AP, it is clear indicative that any new implementation by jagan may worry kcr in Telangana.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP