Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump said he has received another "beautiful letter" from Kim Jong Un and expressed openness to holding a third summit with the North Korean leader. Meanwhile when indicating that he continues to trust Kim, despite making little progress in efforts to get Pyongyang to give up nuclear weapons, Trump said Tuesday the North Korean strongman "has kept his word." "That's very important to me," he said at the White House.
Furthermore Trump did not divulge what was in the letter from Kim. He has described previous letters as "beautiful" and even said that he and the leader of one of the world's most repressive countries "fell in love." Report Trump has made history by meeting twice with Kim in a bid to lure North korea into giving up nuclear weapons and US intelligence officials say Pyongyang has no intention of following through.
Moreover despite widespread perceptions that the last summit, held in Hanoi in February, was a failure, Trump said he would be open to an eventual third meeting. Trump said "It could happen but I want to bring it further down the line". Apparently White House national security adviser John Bolton is also backing a new summit.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan