Accordingly Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy met the Joint Action Committee (JAC) leaders of APSRTC on Wednesday here at the Interim Government Complex. Meanwhile after the decision to merge the cash-strapped APSRTC with the State government was discussed in the first Cabinet Meeting, YS jagan announced that he would formally meet the JAC leaders on Wednesday.
Furthermore the JAC leaders who had earlier called off the APSRTC strike, welcomed the Cabinet's decision to constitute a committee to look into the aspects of merging the corporation with the government. Meanwhile the second round of talks held between the JAC and RTC Vice-Chairman and Managing Director NV Surendra Babu at RTC House here on Tuesday was successful. JAC convener P Damodar Rao said the management had agreed to implement 26 out of the 27 demands mentioned in the strike notice.
Moreover with the merger they said that more than 55,000 employees would be benefited. They also mentioned that the APSRTC was in huge losses and there was Rs 7 crore debt as well. Apparently senior retired IPS officer and former MD of the APSRTC Corporation Anjaneya Reddy will head the committee to look into the merger issues. Perhaps the committee will comprise of RTC workers, labour welfare leaders, and senior government officials. Accordingly a GO to ratify the Committee would be issued in the coming two days and the committee will submit a detailed report in two months and based on its recommendations and suggestions the State government will start the merger procedure.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP