We all had that one friend during our schooling days who clearly knows the trick to pass each subject and while the rest of us sweat a lot studying every chapter and memorize every line. And now, a student from mumbai has set the bar even higher as he literally scored 35 in all the subjects and in fact, he cleared the SSC exams too.
Akshit Jadav, a student from Shanti Nagar High School in mumbai is the recent sensation on the Internet. A Facebook post read, "The probability of occurrence of this miraculous event has blown me away. NOTE: Minimum marks required to pass in SSC exams is ''35'' this makes the event, even more, interesting. #exceptionalevent #believe."
Akshit's dad Ganesh said, "He was actually
shocked and surprised as he was expecting 55% in the exams." He even
became a celebrity as local channels and reporters rushed to have an interview
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP