A Leonardo Da Vinci painting which is worth an unbelievable price of Rs 3125.5 Crores (450 million dollars), has finally been found hanging in the superyacht of the ruler of saudi arabia Mohammed bin Salman. For those who don't know, 'Salvator Mundi' by Leonardo da Vinci is a controversial painting and it was sold for a whopping $450 million by November 2017 in New York.
The painting was believed to be from the 1500s period and it shows the Christ dressed in renaissance styled robe. And after the auction, the auction house never revealed the name of the buyer.
Now, as it is spotted in Salman's yacht it is obvious that Mohd Bin Salman purchased the painting through other mediators. The painting underwent extensive restoration. And for now, the prince's super yacht has 15 rooms, a nightclub, cinema, climbing wall, seawater swimming pool, library, health spa, and two helipads!
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP