hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (kcr) on Wednesday announced his decision to inaugurate the Kaleshwaram lift irrigation project on June 21. Meanwhile an official press release said here he has also decided to invite his counterpart and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy as the chief guest of the event.
Furthermore as per the press release, kcr has invited Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy as chief guest for the inauguration. Further he will fly to Vijayawada in a few days to personally extend the invitation to YS jagan, as per the press release.
Moreover as per report it is kcr’s dream project to provide irrigation water for Telangana and the Kaleshwaram project on godavari river aims to supply water to meet requirements of drinking water (about 80 per cent of the districts in the state), farm sector and industries. Apparently it was conceived by kcr and the foundation stone for it was laid for it on May 2, 2016.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan