Pulling down curtains on the shameful Defections going on in both the Telugu States, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy set a new precedent. I will take only if someone comes to me resigning as MLA," jagan added. The Chief Minister also urged the Speaker to mercilessly disqualify any member if they defected even to his party without resigning.
This announcement of the Chief Minister came as a huge relief to the Opposition Telugu Desam Party. "We are relieved because MLAs would not dare to resign and go because they will not be sure of the victory in by-elections and moreover they can not afford the huge election expenses involved," a TDP leader told us off the record.
YSR Congress has cruised to Power in the recent elections with a sensational victory winning 151 out of the total 175 seats in the Assembly. TDP managed to get the Opposition Status by winning a mere 23 seats. TDP had just managed to win three Parliament Seats This is the worst performance ever in TDP's history.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP