According to sources as per the notification, Cheekati Manavendranath Roy and Matam Venkata ramana will be judges of the Andhra Pradesh High Court in that order of seniority. Meanwhile the AP High Court has an approved strength of 37 judges, but is functioning with only 11 a shortfall of 26 as on June 1.
Furthermore the Supreme Court Collegium led by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi had resolved to recommend that two judicial officers district judge C Manavendranath Roy working as Registrar General of the AP High Court and M Venkata ramana be appointed as judges of the AP High Court under the service quota. Reportedly the Collegium endorsed the recommendation to elevate the two judicial officers after factoring in the material on record regarding their suitability, including inputs by the Department of Justice, as well as personal interaction.
Apparently the collegium forwarded its proposal to the Union ministry for the approval of President Ram Nath Kovind. Moreover their names had been recommended for elevation by the Chief Justice of the erstwhile common High Court for the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in September 2018.
Arvind Kejriwal asserted that every Delhi resident been benefited by his government's policies New Delhi sources stated that Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal said that the BJP does not have the "courage" to do Hindu-Muslim politics in Delhi as the AAP has changed the narrative by bringing focus on issues of health and education. When lauding the work done by his government, he claimed even BJP and Congress workers would vote for the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the Delhi Assembly polls next year.
- Permission for early morning show not permitted for Bigil & Kaidhi for Diwali
- Heavy rain continues in Karnataka, killing 13
- Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates