According to sources in what can be a shocking fact, former IT & Panchayat raj Minister Nara lokesh's chamber in secretariat has been dejected by the newly elected ministers in jagan's cabinet. Meanwhile lokesh had a huge chamber in the fifth block of the Secretariat at Velagapudi of Amaravati and Nara lokesh had operated as minister from there.
Furthermore but later in 2019 general elections, not only TDP was limited to 23 MLA seats out of 175 seats, but Nara lokesh, who had contested as MLA for the first time from Mangalagiri constituency in capital region, has been defeated in the hands of sitting MLA Alla ramakrishna Reddy. Apparently with this, speculations are rife that poor Vastu compliance of lokesh's chamber in the 5th block is one of the reasons for his defeat. Further as per Secretariat officials, first a minister in jagan's cabinet has been allocated with lokesh's chamber.
Moreover the minister has requested for another chamber and then the lokesh's chamber was allocated to another minister who had also refused to move into. Hence likewise, total four ministers in jagan's cabinet have rejected lokesh's chamber. Currently with this, secretariat officials are breaking their heads over how to fill the space of lokesh's chamber and officials are hoping that CM jagan would intervene and ask one of his cabinet colleagues to occupy lokesh's chamber in order to break the myth.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP