According to sources in what can be a shocking fact, former IT & Panchayat raj Minister Nara lokesh's chamber in secretariat has been dejected by the newly elected ministers in jagan's cabinet. Meanwhile lokesh had a huge chamber in the fifth block of the Secretariat at Velagapudi of Amaravati and Nara lokesh had operated as minister from there.
Furthermore but later in 2019 general elections, not only TDP was limited to 23 MLA seats out of 175 seats, but Nara lokesh, who had contested as MLA for the first time from Mangalagiri constituency in capital region, has been defeated in the hands of sitting MLA Alla ramakrishna Reddy. Apparently with this, speculations are rife that poor Vastu compliance of lokesh's chamber in the 5th block is one of the reasons for his defeat. Further as per Secretariat officials, first a minister in jagan's cabinet has been allocated with lokesh's chamber.
Moreover the minister has requested for another chamber and then the lokesh's chamber was allocated to another minister who had also refused to move into. Hence likewise, total four ministers in jagan's cabinet have rejected lokesh's chamber. Currently with this, secretariat officials are breaking their heads over how to fill the space of lokesh's chamber and officials are hoping that CM jagan would intervene and ask one of his cabinet colleagues to occupy lokesh's chamber in order to break the myth.
Heavy rain continues in Karnataka, killing 13 According to sources the fresh spell of rainfall across Karnataka has taken the lives of 13 people and displaced more than 7,000 people in the state. Meanwhile all 13 deaths were reported in the central and northern districts of Koppal (4), Haveri, Belagavi (2 each), Davangere, Raichur, Chitradurga, Dharwad, Bagalkot (1 each). With many areas flooded, six National Disaster Response Force
- Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump