As per report AP CM YS jagan Mohan Reddy has made strange statements in the assembly in his first ever speech. Reportedly after Tammineni Sitharam was elected as Speaker of the Assembly, jagan stood up to deliver his speech congratulating Tammineni.
jagan said "While electing the speaker, he recalled many incidents. This assembly has witnessed how unruly opposition MLAs were snatched by the previous ruling party. If he follows the same for political benefits, there won't be any good that can survive in this assembly. Before coming to the assembly, few people have suggested me that if we can pull off five MLAs of TDP, the party will lose its status to get opposition status and he can do so but he is not here to do such politics and there won't be any difference between me and Chandrababu".
Moreover saying that the recent elections are the best example of democracy, jagan added that the party which took our MLAs and MPs, got the same number of legislators and Parliamentarians. Perhaps if at all any party MLA, MP or leader wants to come to us, they should resign to their constitutional position first or else the speaker should disqualify them immediately without any hesitation. jagan said "Last assembly showed us how a leader of the house and speaker should not be so. This assembly will set an example as how a leader of the house and speaker should act with their constitutional powers".
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP