As per report AP CM YS jagan Mohan Reddy has made strange statements in the assembly in his first ever speech. Reportedly after Tammineni Sitharam was elected as Speaker of the Assembly, jagan stood up to deliver his speech congratulating Tammineni.
jagan said "While electing the speaker, he recalled many incidents. This assembly has witnessed how unruly opposition MLAs were snatched by the previous ruling party. If he follows the same for political benefits, there won't be any good that can survive in this assembly. Before coming to the assembly, few people have suggested me that if we can pull off five MLAs of TDP, the party will lose its status to get opposition status and he can do so but he is not here to do such politics and there won't be any difference between me and Chandrababu".
Moreover saying that the recent elections are the best example of democracy, jagan added that the party which took our MLAs and MPs, got the same number of legislators and Parliamentarians. Perhaps if at all any party MLA, MP or leader wants to come to us, they should resign to their constitutional position first or else the speaker should disqualify them immediately without any hesitation. jagan said "Last assembly showed us how a leader of the house and speaker should not be so. This assembly will set an example as how a leader of the house and speaker should act with their constitutional powers".
Heavy rain continues in Karnataka, killing 13 According to sources the fresh spell of rainfall across Karnataka has taken the lives of 13 people and displaced more than 7,000 people in the state. Meanwhile all 13 deaths were reported in the central and northern districts of Koppal (4), Haveri, Belagavi (2 each), Davangere, Raichur, Chitradurga, Dharwad, Bagalkot (1 each). With many areas flooded, six National Disaster Response Force
- Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump