Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra modi on Thursday arrived here in the Kyrgyz capital for the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit, the first multilateral engagement post his re-election. Furthermore modi, in a statement before his two day visit to Bishkek from June 13-14, said that on the sidelines of the SCO Summit, he also plans to meet several leaders, including Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
He said "We attach special importance to SCO in promoting multilateral, political, security, economic and people-to-people interaction in the region. india has actively participated in various SCO dialogue mechanisms since its full membership of SCO two years ago". Furthermore india has extended full cooperation to the chairmanship of the Kyrgyz Republic over the past year.
He said "The
summit is expected to discuss the global security situation, multilateral
economic cooperation, people-to-people exchanges and topical issues of
international and regional importance. On the sidelines of the summit, he also
plans to meet several leaders bilaterally". Moreover External Affairs
Ministry (MEA) spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said that it is Prime Minister modi's
first multilateral engagement post his re-election.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP