The sexual harassment case against Bollywood actor nana patekar has been closed. The case was filed by Tanushree Dutta. The mumbai Police have reported that the case doesn't have enough evidence favoring Tanushree.
The mumbai cops have filed a 'B Summary' report and they have revealed they cannot continue further investigation due to lack of evidence supporting the complaint. But, Tanushree has confessed she will continue her fight for justice and she is going to challenge the closure of the case in mumbai Court.
Her lawyer Nitin Satpute said, "We have not received any official communication from the cops. The investigation is not even completed. We have witnesses but their statements haven't been recorded. I have tried to contact the police, but they aren't even responding." tanushree dutta, last September, accused nana patekar that he harassed her sexually on the sets of 2009 movie 'Horn OK Pleassss.'
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan