The sexual harassment case against Bollywood actor nana patekar has been closed. The case was filed by Tanushree Dutta. The mumbai Police have reported that the case doesn't have enough evidence favoring Tanushree.
The mumbai cops have filed a 'B Summary' report and they have revealed they cannot continue further investigation due to lack of evidence supporting the complaint. But, Tanushree has confessed she will continue her fight for justice and she is going to challenge the closure of the case in mumbai Court.
Her lawyer Nitin Satpute said, "We have not received any official communication from the cops. The investigation is not even completed. We have witnesses but their statements haven't been recorded. I have tried to contact the police, but they aren't even responding." tanushree dutta, last September, accused nana patekar that he harassed her sexually on the sets of 2009 movie 'Horn OK Pleassss.'
Arvind Kejriwal asserted that every Delhi resident been benefited by his government's policies New Delhi sources stated that Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal said that the BJP does not have the "courage" to do Hindu-Muslim politics in Delhi as the AAP has changed the narrative by bringing focus on issues of health and education. When lauding the work done by his government, he claimed even BJP and Congress workers would vote for the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the Delhi Assembly polls next year.
- Permission for early morning show not permitted for Bigil & Kaidhi for Diwali
- Heavy rain continues in Karnataka, killing 13
- Satya Pal Malik, likely to be appointed as the Lieutenant-General of the Union Territory of J&K
- Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates