Chilakaluripeta MLA Vidadala rajani is facing a lot of criticism for her negligent attitude. She hit a motorcyclist with her Benz car and he was injured severely. This incident happened on Nidamarra road at Bapujinagar near Guntur. However, the nri MLA never even had a spot of bother or had a humanitarian concern on the injured.
She just got down from the car, took an auto rickshaw to reach the assembly. Even her guards and driver didn't bother to take the injured person to the hospital. The local public rushed him to the hospital and they also made a complaint to the cops.
The injured person is
found to be named as Navin and he was a poor worker who hails from the Dalit
community. He had lost his parents too. Now, the locals are demanding action
against the MLA for being heartless. As YCP MLA totally ignored this, the
people are just criticizing.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP